For your reading enjoyment, here are several links to articles or blog posts I've found to be interesting.
- Heather loved beautiful Tallinn, Estonia and the fall weekend in which she explored Sigulda, Latvia.
- Bev's vacation to Taiwan included hiking in a national park. Check out the shrine on top of a waterfall!
- (In Latvian) Ceļojumā uz latviešu debespļavām Katskiļu kalnos ASV.
- Liene and her family admirably represented Latvia in Spartanburg's (SC) International Festival.
- A reminder that experiences are more valuable than things.
- Excellent English language summary of the Latvian parliamentary election that took place on October 4.
- Fascinating election information about Latvians voting in foreign precincts. Ninety Latvians voted in Dubai! (Once you are on the site, scroll about halfway down the page until you see "Vēlēšanu results Ārzemes iecirkņos" - gotta love the mix of Latvian and English here. If you select "All" under "Displayed entries", you will find details about every single precinct outside of Latvia - how many people voted, and for which parties.)