Between being sick (seems I may have bruised a rib during a coughing fit - let's just say that a bruised rib is quite painful) and the weather turning very cold, it is entirely possible I have been spending a little too much time online. However, you may benefit from that, as below are some cool and interesting links!
- Gorgeous video of Riga celebrating Independence Day
- Beautiful fall photos of Washington, D.C.
- Amazing but controversial one dish from each state NYTimes Thanksgiving food guide
- Opinion piece by American travel guru Rick Steves who advocates turning off the news and traveling more instead of being afraid of the world
- Neat photos from some more unusual Riga vantage points