Thursday, February 11, 2016

Longwood Gardens: The Children's Garden

Because winter can get a tad dreary in the Northern Hemisphere, I share with you more colorful photos from my Longwood Gardens visit. You may read previous posts about that trip here and here. Within the gigantic conservatory, there is a corner designed to be enjoyed by children, although it is not particularly interactive unless one wishes to stick one's hand into various water fountains -- which of course can be fun!
These serpents and the boiling cauldron were particularly impressive!
A peaceful corner...
This bird blew bubbles in the water every so often. Yellow light is from the stained glass window.
And in keeping with bird theme, later outside in the gardens I spotted a real bird - apparently a red-tailed hawk.
Even more Longwood photos to follow eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love having visitors, so let me know you stopped by!