Friday, June 13, 2014

Take Ten Trips: Update

Back at the beginning of April, I pledged I would take at least ten trips this year, with the definition of a trip being rather vague, i.e. including day trips. Unless I happen to win the lottery, my time and financial resources don't quite allow me to do multi-day out-of-town trips every single month! Fortunately, I do live in an area where there is much to do and see within easy driving distance. As a matter of fact, I am constantly amazed that after so many years (over 15 now!) of living in the DMV, there are still so many places I would like to visit.

Thus far I have done well on my pledge.

Accomplished trips
April - day trips in the DMV
May - Latvia and Lithuania

Upcoming planned trips
June - Michigan
July - Michigan, plus day trips
August - Boston/Cape Cod

Need to plan something
September - ?
October - ?
November - ?
December - ? (although I suspect it might be Michigan for Christmas)

Enjoy your weekend! I hope you have some fun plans!
Rapeseed field in Latvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love having visitors, so let me know you stopped by!